We are offering IN–PERSON Class Instruction.
If you are unable to attend class due to this, please give us a call.
It is our policy to continue to be vigilant in our pursuit of upholding
our standards for class instruction, at the same time observing
health guidelines to combat COVID, and help bring about
much needed normalcy.
– Please take your temperature before departing for the studio
– Do NOT Come to the studio if: You have a fever above 100 or display
shortness of breath, coughing, sniffles or sore throat
• We will practice social distancing to the best of our abilities inside and outside the
• We will NOT be wearing masks during class, but those who feel they should, may do so.
• Masks are recommended outside of class during breaks.
• ARRIVE at studio no earlier than 5 mins for Beginner and Intermediate Program
students. Apprentice & Pre–Professional Program students can come no earlier than
10 mins BEFORE class starts.
• Dancers need to be picked up NO later than 5 mins AFTER class ENDS for Beginner
and Intermediate Program students. Apprentice & Pre–Professional Program
students must be picked up no later than 10 mins AFTER class ENDS.
• Dressing Rooms will NOT be open. Only the girls’ bathroom will be available for use.
• Parents need to wait outside the building for their children.
• Come to the studio already dressed and ready to take class, including doing your hair.
• Spaces have been designated for your dance bags and other personal items. Only
bring the items you will need for the class
• Do not bring dance bags or other personal items on the dance floor.• Bring a
personal sanitizer with you. One will be provided at the studio, but your own will be
recommended. • Sanitize before you come into the dance Studio and after you