Students begin with an introduction to the fundamentals of dance. Body Alignment, positions of the feet, arms, directions, basic technical and stylistic movements, simple combinations, weight transfers. Classes are structured to have a warm–up, center combinations, “across-the-floor” or diagonal combinations, and repertory sections.
Students taking two or more Beginner classes are charged the Intermediate Program tuition rate.
Dress Code: Pink tank leotard, skirt, pink tights, pink ballet slipper, hair pulled into a bun.
Classical Ballet Program
ONCE A WEEK CLASSES
(3-4 YEAR OLDS)
Mon, 5:00–5:45 pm
Wed, 5:00–5:45 pm
(5-6 YEAR OLDS)
Mon, 5:45–6:30 pm
Wed, 5:45-6:30 pm
Tues, 4:45–5:30 pm
Sat, 10:30–11:15 am
*Beginners taking more than (1) class per week are charged the Intermediate Program Tuition.
Contemporary Dance Program
Wed, 6:30-7:15 pm
(5 & UP)
Fri, 5:30–6:15 pm
Thurs, 5:15–6:00 pm
Tues, 5:30-6:15 pm
Prices are for once a week class. If child is taking more than one class a week please see Intermediate Tuition here.
Nine Installments of
Due the first week of classes each month.
Fall payment due September 3, 2019-December 31, 2019.
Spring payment due January 6, 2020-June 13th, 2020.
Due September 3, 2019.
All Tuition to be paid within 10 days of due date.
If making the nine installment payments:
Students in the December Workshop must pay the Fall semester or thru the 4th tuition installment. Students in the June Workshop must pay the Spring semester or thru the 9th tuition installment.
PLUS Program: All–inclusive Classical Ballet and Musical Theatre Programs allow the students to be enrolled in all their evaluated classes for one fee. THE REGULAR Program: Those that would prefer to only take Ballet, Jazz and Beginner Tap classes can do so under the Regular Program tuition rates.
• Tuition is due at the student’s first class of the semester or month. A $ 5.00 billing fee will be added to each billing statement sent.
• There is a $ 35.00 charge for a returned check.
• Tuition is a PROGRAM Fee and is not based on the number of classes per week.
• There is a $ 15.00 Registration fee each year. Students dropping out from the program need to inform the school in writing 14 days before they stop attending classes. Otherwise their billing cycle will continue. Reapplication fee of $ 15.00 for students who have missed a payment installment and re–enrolls in the program. TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE.
• Makeup classes may be done only during the tuition period the student has paid for.
• Makeup classes are for students who cannot make their regular classes.
• 1st & 2nd members of a family pay full tuition. The rest pay half tuition.