With the basics learned, classes move on to a more progressive structure – pre-barre warm-up, barre (combinations that develop strength and flexibility with the help of a fixed weight point), center and diagonal combinations, and repertory (an assemblage of complex combinations, the consistency of a dance piece) is incorporated into their training.
Unlimited classes per semester.
Dress Code: Light blue tank leotard, skirt (Elementary 1 and B1 only), pink tights, pink ballet slippers, hair pulled into a bun.
Classical Ballet Program
Thurs, 6:00-6:45 pm
Sat, 9:45-10:30 am
Wed, 4:00-5:00 pm
Sat, 10:30-11:30 am
Mon, 4:00-5:00 pm
Thurs, 5:30-6:30 pm
Thurs, 6:30-7:30 pm
All B2 students are required to take a B1/B2 class as a 2nd ballet class per week.
Contemporary Dance Program
Wed, 6:30-7:15 pm
(5 & UP) BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE
Thurs, 5:15–6:00 pm
Tues, 5:30-6:15 pm
Tues, 6:15-7:15 pm
Fri, 5:30–6:15 pm
ADDITIONAL CLASSES TO SUPPLEMENT REGULAR PROGRAM
Fri, 6:15–7:00 pm
(6-10 YEAR OLDS)
Tues, 4:45-5:30 pm
Thurs, 6:45-7:30 pm
Mon, 6:30-7:15 pm
ADDITIONAL CLASSES TO SUPPLEMENT THE REGULAR PROGRAM
Tues, 5:30-6:15 pm
Tues, 6:15-7:00 pm
Fri, 4:45-5:30 pm
Regular Program: $100
PLUS Program: $120
GOLD Program: $130
Due the first week of classes each month.
Regular Fall/Spring: $382/ $475
PLUS: $456/ $570
GOLD: $494 / $618
Fall payment due September 6, 2022-December 31, 2022.
Spring payment due January 2, 2023-June 11th, 2023.
One Full Payment
Due September 6th, 2022.
All Tuition to be paid within 10 days of due date.
If making the nine installment payments:
Students in the December Workshop must pay the Fall semester or thru the 4th tuition installment. Students in the June Workshop must pay the Spring semester or thru the 9th tuition installment.
PLUS Program: All–inclusive Classical Ballet and Musical Theatre Programs allow the students to be enrolled in all their evaluated classes for one fee. THE REGULAR Program: Those that would prefer to only take Ballet, Jazz and Beginner Tap classes can do so under the Regular Program tuition rates.
• Tuition is due at the student’s first class of the semester or month. A $ 5.00 billing fee will be added to each billing statement sent.
• There is a $ 35.00 charge for a returned check.
• Tuition is a PROGRAM Fee and is not based on the number of classes per week.
• There is a $ 25.00 Registration fee each year. Students dropping out from the program need to inform the school in writing 14 days before they stop attending classes. Otherwise their billing cycle will continue. Reapplication fee of $ 15.00 for students who have missed a payment installment and re–enrolls in the program. TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE.
• Makeup classes may be done only during the tuition period the student has paid for.
• Makeup classes are for students who cannot make their regular classes.
• 1st & 2nd members of a family pay full tuition. The rest pay half tuition.