Students progress to a more difficult barre, center and diagonal combinations.
Musicality, attention to detail,
awareness of sudden shifts of directions are emphasized. PrePointe & Pointe Work are introduced, together with Variations, dances from established classical works, necessary to a dancer’s training to meet established
standards in the dance world.
Unlimited classes per semester.
Dress Code: Navy blue tank leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, pointe shoes (as needed), hair pulled into a bun.
Classical Ballet Program
Mon, 5:00-6:00 pm
Thurs, 4:15-5:15 pm
B3 & POINTE
Fri, 5:45-7:30 pm
Must take a minimum of (3) Ballet Classes per week.
Contemporary Dance Program
DANCE 5 & CHOREOGRAPHY
Sat, 11:30 am-12:45 pm
Tues, 4:45-5:30 pm
Tues, 5:30-6:15 pm
Tues, 6:15-7:00 pm
Fri, 4:45-5:30 pm
Due first week of classes each month.
Regular Spring/Fall: $518 / $643
PLUS: $588 / $735
GOLD: $608 / $773
Fall payment due September 6, 2022-December 31, 2022.
Spring payment due January 2, 2023-June 11th, 2023.
One Full Payment
Due September 6, 2022.
All Tuition to be paid within 10 days of due date.
If making the nine installment payments:
Students in the December Workshop must pay the Fall semester or thru the 4th tuition installment. Students in the June Workshop must pay the Spring semester or thru the 9th tuition installment.
PLUS Program: All–inclusive Classical Ballet and Musical Theatre Programs allow the students to be enrolled in all their evaluated classes for one fee. THE REGULAR Program: Those that would prefer to only take Ballet, Jazz and Beginner Tap classes can do so under the Regular Program tuition rates.
• Tuition is due at the student’s first class of the semester or month. A $ 5.00 billing fee will be added to each billing statement sent.
• There is a $ 35.00 charge for a returned check.
• Tuition is a PROGRAM Fee and is not based on the number of classes per week.
• There is a $ 25.00 Registration fee each year. Students dropping out from the program need to inform the school in writing 14 days before they stop attending classes. Otherwise their billing cycle will continue. Reapplication fee of $ 15.00 for students who have missed a payment installment and re–enrolls in the program. TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE.
• Makeup classes may be done only during the tuition period the student has paid for.
• Makeup classes are for students who cannot make their regular classes.
• 1st & 2nd members of a family pay full tuition. The rest pay half tuition.